If you are interested in below topics, then followings are my recommendations for books . I hope you won’t be disappointed after reading these books.
- David Maister’s work is must read for any one interested in professional services firms, especially for aspiring managers.
- Managing Professional Services Firm
- The Trusted Adviser
- True Professionalism
- Marketing Professional Services By Mike Schultz
- How to Make Partner and Still Have a Life
- Mastering Technical Sales: The Sales Engineer’s Handbook
- Engineering Documentation Control Handbook
- Software Architecture in Practice By Paul Clements
- Essential Scrum: A Practical Guide to the Most Popular Agile Process By Kenneth S. Rubin
The Elements of Style By William Strunk & E.B. White
- Quiet: The power of introverts in a world that can not stop talking By Susan Cain
If you are introvert then reading Quiet will help you to cope with challenges in this extrovert world.
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion By Robert B. Cialdini
- Emotional Intelligence By Daniel Goleman
- The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter, & Miracles
- Mindset – The New Psychology of Success
- Think and Grow Rich